A beginner’s guide to car leasing
We live and breathe car leasing and we’re here to make the process as easy as possible to understand. Leasing itself is a pretty broad term for different types of car finance and here it refers to personal contract hire (PCH).
What is PCH?
Think of PCH as the car industry’s version of renting a flat. It’s a long-term rental agreement where you pay a deposit and then follow up with fixed monthly payments.
In return you get a shiny new car covered by an agreed manufacturer’s warranty of two - four years and plenty of other perks. Once the contract ends, you hand the car back.
6 phenomenal perks of car leasing
- The cheapest way to drive a brand new vehicle every 2 - 4 years.
- Say goodbye to stress with a solid manufacturer’s warranty.
- Never worry about your vehicle depreciating in value.
- Monthly payments that can be tailored to your budget.
- Save time and energy on trying to sell the car.
- Enjoy the latest car technology and features at your leisure.